An easy loaf for when peaches are in season
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 peaches diced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (for peaches)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (for peaches)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (for topping)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (for topping)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Combine flour with baking powder and salt.
Beat egg with sugar, butter and milk
Stir egg mixture into flour mixture
Toss peaches with brown sugar and cinnamon.
Stir peaches into batter and scoop batter into buttered loaf pan.
Mix topping ingredients and sprinkle onto batter.
Bake loaf at 400 for 40-45 minutes.