Tricolor Chicken Breasts
Easy and attractive for guests.
- 4 Chicken breasts, boneless
- 1 zucchini, sliced and halved like half moons
- 1 red pepper, cut in short strips
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- chopped parsley as a garnish (optional)
Spray cooking sheet or use parchment paper.Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Whisk together oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper
Make slits in each chicken breast being careful not to cut through completely and stuff each slit with either a slice of zucchini or pepper.
Drizzle the chicken with the oil/herb mixture and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside, appx 25 min.
Garnish with parsley if desired.