Tricolor Chicken Breasts
Easy and attractive for guests.
- Rimmed baking sheet
- Spray vegetable oil or parchment paper
- 4 Chicken breasts, boneless
- 1 zucchini, sliced and halved like half moons
- 1 red pepper, cut in short strips
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- chopped parsley as a garnish (optional)
- Spray cooking sheet or use parchment paper.Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Whisk together oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper
- Make slits in each chicken breast being careful not to cut through completely and stuff each slit with either a slice of zucchini or pepper.
- Drizzle the chicken with the oil/herb mixture and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside, appx 25 min.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.