Cheesy Cauliflower Bake
A creamy baked side dish for two dinners.
- 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 baking dish.
- 8" non stick skillet
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 10 oz cauliflower florets, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 5.2 oz pkg Boursin garlic and fine herb cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 450 degrees
- Combine panko and oil in an 8 inch non stick skillet and toast panko over medium high heat stirring often, until golden, appx 3 minutes.
- Microwave cauliflower and the tablespoon water in a microwave safe covered bowl until tender. Drain cauliflower
- Microwave Boursin, cream, salt, pepper until smooth, about a minute and toss with cauliflower to coat.
- Transfer mixture to a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 baking dish, sprinkle with the panko and bake until hot and bubbling, about 7 minutes. Let cool before serving.